...welcome to my blog

I wish to put my thoughts and my life into a open journal; a place where i share my little thoughts, wonderful interesting experiences in my life and my interest...
Hope you guys will enjoy reading my blog...

where Singaporean all gone???

Recently i have a question troubling in my head...
Where our Singaporean all gone??

I notice... Like everywhere i go i don't see Singaporean working...
Common jobs like cleaner, construction workers, sales gal, waitress and nursing etc... are the few job which i feel i don't see any local doing it... It's like such comman jobs are occupied by our foreign workers...
well.. I don't mean that having foreign workers is wrong or bad... Probably they are in demand because all this job are not popular among Singaporean..
I can understand..

But the question is what are the rest of the Singaporean working as??
Maybe not the "Blue colour" jobs but the " white colour jobs"
jobs like accountant,consultant executive, insurance, etc...
Is all these jobs contain more Singaporean...
If yes... That's made me feel a bit sad..
Cause i'm not sever my own ppl in most service line...
don't feel like home... Feel like everyday live in a foreign country.. Like going on tour like that...
This feeling feel stronger when i'm working as a nurse... Most of the staff is foreigner... so so many.. I'm impress by them to work overseas when the culture and everything is so so differnece.. To overcome the barrier is definitely not easy and communication could be a problem also...
I don't neo dialect and malay... Sometimes may feel very very difficult to communicate with my patients.. But still patient safety first whatever it is i will use sign language,"pointing and simple words to let them understand esp. for their safety...
top proprity.

In the time of this crisis, there is so many retrenchment out there will i see more of my own kind on the street working???

No comments: