...welcome to my blog

I wish to put my thoughts and my life into a open journal; a place where i share my little thoughts, wonderful interesting experiences in my life and my interest...
Hope you guys will enjoy reading my blog...

sick and my Post sickness symdrome

It's been sometime since i blog...
Why??....

Lazy bug crawl into me again...
so lazy till i stay at home doing nothing for my whole week of holiday...
Lol.. I hardly do that...
Well.. maybe due to being sick for few days..
Lying dead at home feeling very very sick in bed..
Sleeping for the whole day.. Boring...
Haiz.. But i would say it is a very good way of saving money..
But a very bad way of losing weight!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Just went out a few times for a few hours but feeling very sick and got tire easily..
Hope this feeling will go away SOON!!!

Bought a book on Taiwan.. Planing a free and easy trip next year after grad..
Very Excited about it!!! Haha...
Initailly wanted to book a tour package and forget about it...
No need to bring my brain to go there..
But Mingji don't agree with it.. so BO BIAN!!!

But i realise the more i look into it the more places i wanted to go!!
I can't possibly go to every place that i want to go..
So i have to make do with 3 major city and plan where to go...
It's not really the place i want to visit but the SUPER Nice hotels, villas and Motel!!
OMG!! The motel is very very beautiful!!
Ok.. I kinda of miss the point of travelling.. But still..
haha...





No comments: