...welcome to my blog

I wish to put my thoughts and my life into a open journal; a place where i share my little thoughts, wonderful interesting experiences in my life and my interest...
Hope you guys will enjoy reading my blog...

House warming!! So warm...

HAppY Holiday everybody!!
haha...

Yeah... Have one day of holiday can cross out one day of attachment..
Woo hoo!!

haha... so must enjoy my holiday well...
Like going out... hee hee
Well... Not much of going out today but just attend a house warming...
Ok.. It's a bit tougue twisting.. It's my Bf's uncle house warming..
Caught your tougue?? Lol..

I tell you his house is very beautiful!!! OMG!!
So beautiful... I also want my house to be as beautiful!!
Agg..... Envy envy envy!!!

He is a interior designer... So good right...
Next time need to get a good interior designer or contractor i would recommend HIM!!!
Haha... Just by my words is not convincing de..
Lets see ok...

Wow... All are precious tots!!!
The kitchen
A sofa inside the bedroom?? I like IT!!
Muack!!!
Not to forget the delicious Food!!
More photo in Facebook..

No comments: