...welcome to my blog

I wish to put my thoughts and my life into a open journal; a place where i share my little thoughts, wonderful interesting experiences in my life and my interest...
Hope you guys will enjoy reading my blog...

MAD JACK

It's been a long time since i went to Paradise center...
well... No reason to travel there.. Soo... ya..

But due to my "run-out-of idea" of what to eat along douby ghaut...
So just see see look look around that area..

To my surprise paradise center have change a lot man...
Some new restaurant open there...
Looks happening... and THIS restaurant caught my curiosity....

Hee hee hee...

Hmmm.... AGGG!!! This is the most horrible detox juice!! Blah!!
Why others people drink not like mine?? sad...
Quick!! I want to eat le.. Hungry!!
Huh?!?
Overall, the food is average la.. But the price and the place is not bad..
So not that bad la...
Free feel to go try yourself o!!

No comments: