...welcome to my blog

I wish to put my thoughts and my life into a open journal; a place where i share my little thoughts, wonderful interesting experiences in my life and my interest...
Hope you guys will enjoy reading my blog...

Happening Bloody sept

My wallet have a big hole last month!!!

Haha... Because 3 of my best friend have their birthday in the SAME MONTH!!
So scary for my wallet... lol...

Well... not sure why but 3 of them are the best of the best among my friends..
So coincidence... lol... but different horoscope... hee hee..

Have simple and heart warming celebration is the best celebration for a wonderful birthday!!
Muack!! love ya..

He e hee... I LOVE KOREAN FOOD!!

Hee hee.. Group Photo!!
Sipei's 21st bithday!!! Yeah!!! soon will be my turn..
Milie birthday in a kbox session!!! Lalala.... lalaa...

No comments: