...welcome to my blog

I wish to put my thoughts and my life into a open journal; a place where i share my little thoughts, wonderful interesting experiences in my life and my interest...
Hope you guys will enjoy reading my blog...

Hihi..

Haha...

It been a while since i post...
Very lazy to post... The reason being i feel that the internet is TOO SLOW!!!
It's not due to the computer not fast.. I think this computer counter on of the best...
But.. It just that i modern days technology still not compatible to what i expected..
Everything that need to find and wait to me is a waste of time and is SLOW!!

haha... Now u know..

Well.. i will try to post sometime at least once a week to put up something interesting.. haha..
Always see mingji at home so busy with his blogging made me feel like blogging too... Haiz..
Is this a GOOD or BAD influence??

Whatever... see how long this fever wll last..
Haha.. All the best to myself..

Birthday coming ... WOO HOO!! So excited!!

No comments: